The following instructions are for setting up your QuickBooks Online Company file to allow you to enter you own invoice numbers. I also recorded a brief video showing how to change the company settings step by step.
- Click on the Company Gear Icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Click “Company Setting” under Setting
- Select “Sales Form Entry” on the left hand side of the screen
- Check the box that is labeled “Custom transaction number”
- Click “Save” to save your settings.
Now your QuickBooks Online company file will be set up to allow you to enter your own invoice number. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to enter them below. Also make sure to subscribe to my Blog for more tips and useful information I will be publishing soon.
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!